Working with a coach might be just the solution for you!
If you're ready to:
- Feel more confident about your online business.
- Make more money.
- Develop a plan to succeed.
- Have massive accountability to keep you on track for achieving your goals.
How am I qualified?
I’ve successfully built my own freelance business up to the point where it’s now my full-time thing – and I’m the breadwinner of our family of four.
My experience as a solopreneur and background as a personal financial advisor can help you to get a successful start or level-up your current enterprise.
And I've already coached dozens of other freelancers and helped them to grow their businesses. I work with bloggers, writers, website designers, developers and more!
Check out my first year's profit-and-loss results as a freelancer. (I was working full-time at my day job with a baby and a toddler at home for the first seven months!)
*Click here for more recent income reports.
How much does it cost?
I offer ongoing coaching (by invite only) for $250 per month. This includes two, half hour Skype sessions, email follow-up and unlimited communication in between calls.
If you're interested in solving a specific problem or entertaining an ongoing coaching relationship with me, get started by scheduling your first 30-minute, one-on-one session (the cost for this call is $99).
We'll work together to identify specific improvements you should make to your business, tackle any current challenges and questions you have and end with a few tangible takeaways and next steps for you to confidently move your business forward. By the end of the call, we'll also determine if we're a fit for one another for ongoing coaching.
Let's face it, you need to start working on your business, as opposed to just in it, and there's no time like the present to take action! Book your call today!
How does it work?
1. After you purchase your coaching call, you'll get redirected to Calendly (my online scheduling system), where you can pick a slot that works best for you.
2. You decide if you want to chat via regular ol' phone call, Skype or Google hangouts.
3. On the day of our scheduled call, I'll initiate contact and we'll dive deeper into your current freelance business and uncover your biggest hurdles and opportunities.
4. I'll follow-up with an email summary of our call and specific action steps you've committed to completing in order to move your business forward.
Don't apply if...
1. You're happy where you're at in your online business.
2. You're not interested in significantly growing or scaling.
3. You’re not prepared to hustle!
3. You give up easily!
4. You’re not interested in challenging yourself or stepping outside of your comfort zone!
5. You're lazy. (Frankly, it just won't work!)
Are you ready?
Only you can answer that. I can't want your business to succeed more than you do.
But I do care a lot about the success of my coaching clients. And if you are ready, motivated and committed, then we're about to achieve some really big things.
So, are you ready?
Get started by scheduling your first 30-minute one-on-one call.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch. Talk soon!